[Hac-announce] Scammer impersonating Doug Peary

Douglas Peary dkpeary at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 22 00:33:09 EST 2018

 Hello,
This is Douglas' son Brett. We've gotten his email account back. Sorry about the spam email. His account was hacked.
If any of you can help, I really would like to set up a password manager for him, which will give him complex passwords that he won't have to remember, but I need someone to walk him through it. I got him an account with LastPass and I can edit it from Japan when need be.
If any of you are up for that, please let me know. My email is brett.peary at gmail.com.
Cheers,
Brett

 It is a scam.  Delete Doug