[Hac-announce] Invitation to Annual Business Meeting and Winter Solstice Potluck Dinner

Richard Siddall president at cthumanist.org
Sat Dec 15 17:22:26 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

This is an invitation to the Humanist Association of Connecticut's
Annual Business Meeting and winter solstice potluck dinner, to be held
this coming Monday, December 17, at 7:00 PM in the Social Hall at the
Unitarian Society of New Haven, 700 Hartford Turnpike, Hamden.

If you are on the HAC postal mailing list, an invitation was mailed to
you late last week.

In addition to electing officers and standing committee chairs for 2019,
we have several items to decide at the business meeting.  The slate of
officers and the items to be discussed are listed in the attached PDF,
which is also on our web site at
https://www.cthumanist.org/documents/invitation-2018.pdf  This includes
one amendment to the HAC bylaws.

The evening won't be all business.  There's a chance to socialize over
the potluck dinner.  After the business meeting I will present a short
talk about the American Legislative Exchange Council, one of the leading
anti-progressive organizations in the US, and why you may want to
boycott the companies that fund it.

I hope to see you on Monday.

	Richard.