[Hac-announce] Friendly Reminder Light The Night Walk For Leukemia & Lymphoma Is Next Week!

Rebecca Williams rebecca.humanist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:13:14 EDT 2017

Friendly Reminder that the Light The Night Walk To Raise Money For the
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Is Next Thursday, October 19.

*If you would like to walk and/or donate, please feel free to visit
http://pages.lightthenight.org/ctwhv/HartfrdL17/HartfordAreaHumanists
<http://pages.lightthenight.org/ctwhv/HartfrdL17/HartfordAreaHumanists> or
come see me at our Monthly Meeting on Monday the 16th.*

*LOCATION:  *Event is at Bushnell Park, far north side, near Asylum Street
entrance

*PARKING:  *FREE parking in the Legislative Building lots starting at 5:00
pm. Other parking includes corner of Elm Street and West Street; State lot
across from Bushnell Theater; metered street parking around Bushnell Park;
lots near Ford Street and Asylum Street

*SCHEDULE:  *

Registration Opens:  5:00 pm Entrance

Opening Ceremony with Patricia Del Rio of WFSB:  6:30 pm Stage Area

Light The Night Walk Begins: 7:00 pm Starting Gate

Fireworks:  8:00 pm

If you have questions, please call the LLS CT-WCHV office Light The Night
at 203-388-9196.

*Thank you so much to all of those who have already donated - it is so
greatly appreciated!!!*

*Rebecca Williams*

*(203) 900-4221*

Vice President, Hartford Area Humanist www.hartfordhumanist.org
<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Treasurer, The Humanist Association of Connecticut www.cthumanist.org

<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Secretary, Connecticut Coalition of Reason ctcor.org

*Humanism is a progressive lifestance that, without supernaturalism,
affirms our ability and responsibility to lead meaningful, ethical lives
capable of adding to the greater good of humanity. • American Humanist
Association <http://americanhumanist.org/>*