[Hac-announce] Connecticut Food Bank Walk Against Hunger Update

Rebecca Williams rebecca.humanist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 22:09:24 EDT 2017

*Updates on Connecticut Food Bank's Walk Against Hunger, Sunday, April 23,
1 pm, Lighthouse Park, New Haven:*

- Happy to report that we have raised $150 so far and are over 1/2 way to
our $250 fund raising goal!

- Dogs are welcome as long as they are on a leash.

- We've asked our friends at Humanists and Freethinkers of Fairfield County
and Congregation for Humanistic Judaism of Fairfield County to join us on
this project.  (Yale Humanist Community can't join us as they have a prior
engagement)

- Waiting on information on parking and as always, if people would like to
carpool, just let me know and I will help to arrange.

*Please consider coming out and walking with us.  You do not need to raise
a minimum amount - this is a team effort!  *

Thank you!!!

*Rebecca Williams*

*(203) 900-4221*

Vice President, Hartford Area Humanist www.hartfordhumanist.org
<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Treasurer, The Humanist Association of Connecticut www.cthumanist.org

<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Secretary, Connecticut Coalition of Reason ctcor.org

*Humanism is a progressive lifestance that, without supernaturalism,
affirms our ability and responsibility to lead meaningful, ethical lives
capable of adding to the greater good of humanity. • American Humanist
Association <http://americanhumanist.org/>*