[Hac-announce] May Book Discussion will be with Author Tom Krattenmaker, HAC March Meeting Speaker

kvngough at aol.com kvngough at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 17:30:48 EST 2017

All,

Author and Yale Humanist Board member Tom Krattenmaker will speak on his book Confessions of a Secular Jesus Follower at the March HAC meeting. As noted in the announcement (https://www.meetup.com/cthumanist/events/238046270/) and newsletter, his book will be our May selection and Tom will be joining us for the discussion. I'm sure he'll have some copies at the March meeting available for purchase.

Kevin