[Hac-announce] Socks! (We're still collecting for the NHfPL sock drive)

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Sat Jan 28 17:54:54 EST 2017

You may remember that we sent out a request for socks for donation to
the New Haven Free Public Library's on-going collection just before the
Solstice Party and Annual Meeting in December.  We collected 20 pairs on
very short notice.

Socks are the most needed item of clothing at shelters in New Haven and
the least often donated.  The drive for socks at NHfPL is still going
on.  Gayle Walter will be collecting socks at the February Humanist
Explorations meeting on Saturday, February 4, the book discussion on
Saturday, February 18, and at the monthly meeting on Monday, February
20.  Donations will be gratefully accepted.

	Richard Siddall