[Hac-announce] Tonight's HAC meeting is our Anniversary Meeting, with pot-luck dinner

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Mon Apr 17 13:44:34 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Apparently I listed tonight's (April 17) meeting as a regular monthly
meeting on the HAC web site (but not in the newsletter or on Meetup).
Tonight's meeting will be our 28th Anniversary Meeting, which means we
will start with a pot-luck dinner instead of the usual coffee and
conversation, and there will be anniversary cake after the talk on the
demise of the American Circus by Arthur Saxon.

	Richard Siddall