[Hac-announce] Information about April l 22 March for Science in Washington DC – 2 LOCAL "rallies" in support - New Haven and Hartford

Rebecca Williams rebecca.humanist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:40:50 EDT 2017

Information about April l 22 March for Science in Washington DC – 2 LOCAL
"rallies" in support - New Haven and Hartford

*From the March for Science website:  "Science, scientists, and
evidence-based policymaking are under attack. Budget cuts, censorship of
researchers, disappearing datasets, and threats to dismantle government
agencies harm us all, putting our health, food, air, water, climate, and
jobs at risk. It is time for people who support science to take a public
stand and be counted." *

For more information on why they are marching, please visit
https://www.marchforscience.com/. <https://www.marchforscience.com/>

For more information on the Hartford rally, please visit
https://www.meetup.com/Hartford-Humanists/events/239014952/

For more information on the New Haven rally, please visit
https://www.facebook.com/events/272090336542895/
I will be at the Hartford rally.

*Rebecca Williams*

*(203) 900-4221*

Vice President, Hartford Area Humanist www.hartfordhumanist.org
<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Treasurer, The Humanist Association of Connecticut www.cthumanist.org

<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Secretary, Connecticut Coalition of Reason ctcor.org

*Humanism is a progressive lifestance that, without supernaturalism,
affirms our ability and responsibility to lead meaningful, ethical lives
capable of adding to the greater good of humanity. • American Humanist
Association <http://americanhumanist.org/>*