[Hac-announce] Green Light Project Unveiling and Comedy Show this Sunday

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Thu Nov 10 10:39:11 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

The Yale Humanist Community will be holding a "conceptual unveiling" of
their public art piece (the Green Light Project) on the New Haven Green
on Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 4:30 PM.

This will be followed at 5:30 PM by a fundraising event at Creative Arts
Workshop, 80 Audubon Street, New Haven, CT, with dinner, live music, a
comedy show, and an auction.

The comics are Billy Winn, Leighann Lord, and Will Noonan.  (Leighann
Lord is also a co-host (with Neil deGrasse Tyson) of the Star Talk Radio
podcast, Noonan has appeared with some nationally known comics, and Winn
is well known in Connecticut.)

Regular tickets for the fundraiser are $50.  Student tickets are $25.
You can buy tickets at http://glpnh.com/ or by calling 203-900-7942.

HAC has one ticket for the comedy show.  We'd like to give it to a
member.  If you'd like the ticket, please let me know by email.  We will
decide who gets it after 5 PM on Friday.

	Richard Siddall
	webmaster at cthumanist.org