[Hac-announce] Cedar Hill Cemetery - Scavenger Hunt & Tree Tour hosted by the Hartford Area Humanists

Rebecca Williams rebecca.humanist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:22:01 EDT 2016

Scavenger Hunt & Tree Tour hosted by the Hartford Area Humanists.

*Saturday, September 10, 9:45 AM *

Cedar Hill Cemetery, 453 Fairfield Ave, Hartford.  Meet Rebecca At The
Entrance.

Price: $5.00 per person – cash (exact change) to Rebecca Day Of

*RSVP's REQUIRED**:  Register at
http://www.meetup.com/Hartford-Humanists/events/232137047/
<http://www.meetup.com/Hartford-Humanists/events/232137047/> or email
Rebecca at rebecca.humanist at gmail.com <rebecca.humanist at gmail.com>  *

Cedar Hill's Mystery Scavenger Hunt.  Learn about Cedar Hill while
deciphering creative clues that direct you around the historic sections of
the cemetery. Teams of up to four people each compete in the fun. Once
teams have collected all the clues, it’s time to solve the mystery. It’s a
race to the finish, as prizes (and bragging rights) will be awarded to
teams who solve the mystery the fastest.

We will then do our own tour of the cemetery's notable and rare trees
guided by our member Kevin Gough.  And then by 1 pm we will be having lunch
(separate checks) at a local restaurant.

This event is open to the public - all are welcome!  This event is Rain or
Shine.  Guests should be prepared to do a lot of walking.   Carpooling is
encouraged.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Rebecca at (203)
900-4221 / rebecca.humanist at gmail.com