[Hac-announce] Fwd: Counter Protest at Planned Parenthood in New Haven 6/18

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Sun Jun 12 19:18:48 EDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Patrick McCann <pjmccann3 at gmail.com>

A number of organizations (NARAL, WORD, possibly others) that we would
like to consider allies, are staging a counter protest at Planned
Parenthood next Saturday June 18th at 7:30am. The address is 345 Whitney
Ave, New Haven, CT 06511.

The anti-choice people have been ramping up how many people show up to
their protests, and have been taking over the clinic entrance. So the
idea of the counter protest is to have something that is very quiet and
focused on the patients. We are encouraged to wear pink (for Planned
Parenthood), and we'll be there to help create a positive space instead
of the hate spewed out by the anti-choice protesters.

If you plan on attending, please let Sarah Croucher
(sarah at prochoicect.org) of NARAL-CT know, so that she can let the
organizers at WORD know who and how many to expect for the counter protest.

Please consider sharing this message with your friends. It would be
great to have a huge turnout of supporters.

Thanks,
Pat