[Hac-announce] Come watch Trapped on Thursday!

Carol Siddall president at cthumanist.org
Tue Jul 19 23:16:59 EDT 2016

Just a quick note to remind you of our joint presentation with Catholics
for Choice and Connecticut NARAL of the movie TRAPPED this Thursday
evening at the Bijou in Bridgeport. Doors open at 6 and the movie starts
at 7. I've heard Senator Blumenthal may appear around 6:30. I'll be
representing Humanists in the panel discussion. I really hope you'll
join us!

- Carol Siddall

*NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut, in partnership with Catholics for Choice
and the Humanist Association of Connecticut, are hosting a screening of
TRAPPED at the Bijou Theatre in Bridgeport, on July 21 at 7pm.*After the
film, there will be a panel discussion / Q&A with healthcare providers,
politicians, and others, to discuss current issues facing abortion
access across the U.S. and here in Connecticut. Our discussion will
explore the ways in which faith and non-faith perspectives support
access to the full range of reproductive health services, including
abortion.

Ticket sales and further details can be found at the Bijou Theatre
website:http://thebijoutheatre.com/films/7984/