[Hac-announce] Showing Up for Racial Justice meeting - Sunday, September 27

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Fri Sep 25 11:59:15 EDT 2015

PJ Deak let us know: "SURJ (Showing Up For Racial Justice) is a
white-allies group that is having the 2nd meeting of their New Haven
chapter at USNH (700 Hartford Tpke, Hamden) on Sunday 09/27 at 2:00 pm.

A number of folks from USNH attended their first meeting a few weeks
ago, which was held downtown. I thought it might be of interest to HAC
members.

They are a New Haven area social justice organization, affiliated with
the national SURJ movement. They are not a faith-based group. You can
find them on Facebook (the New Haven group) and on the web (nationally)."

This meeting starts just before the HAC board meeting on Sunday, so I
think several of the board members may drop in for the start of the meeting.

	Richard.