[Hac-announce] June's Monthly Conversation Is A Field Trip!!!

Williams Family rebeccaandmatthewwilliams at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:24:02 EDT 2015

On June 6th we will be traveling to Yale University Art Gallery to look at The
Critique of Reason <artgalleryinfo at yale.edu>exhibit which reveal the
Romantics as attentive explorers of their natural and cultural worlds.  We
will meet in the lobby/entrance – just look for me – I will be wearing a
Humanist button.

After we finish our visit to the gallery, we will have an opportunity to
have an afternoon snack and discuss our thoughts on the exhibit.
*There is no fee to visit this museum.  *If you wish to carpool, please let
me know so I can arrange it.