[Hac-announce] Newsletter Announcement - Humanist Association of Connecticut

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Fri Dec 4 11:30:51 EST 2015

Apparently the version of the newsletter we mailed out said that the
solstice party and annual meeting would be in January, not December.  I
have corrected the version of the newsletter that's on our web site.
The correct date of the solstice party is, of course, December 21, 2015.

Thanks to Cynthia for pointing that out.

	Richard.