[Hac-announce] I’ve just received an advance copy

Cary S Shaw caryshaw at optonline.net
Thu Oct 23 09:58:38 EDT 2014

of John Rafferty’s presentation.   It is astounding and captivating, with maps, paintings, quotations, documents.  With color and specificity he will be presenting on the topic: “Is the United States a Christian nation?”  It answers many of the questions I’ve been wondering about.
Rafferty is a renown speaker and facilitator.  You won’t want to miss this presentation at 6:30 pm on Monday November 10 at the Silver Star Diner, 210 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk, just off I-95 Exit 14.  Food and drink available.

Pass it on.