[Hac-announce] Science as Dark Matter

David Schafer deschafer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 21:02:27 EDT 2014

It's a reasonable question.

The good news, however surprising or even unbelievable, is that so many
investigators are primarily motivated not by the thought of fame or monetary
profit (however undeserved), but by the hope that they will be remembered as
having obtained significant new results that will stand up under intense
scrutiny, and as having thereby benefited humanity.

I know.  I've been there.  I've worked with all kinds.

David