[Hac-announce] CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER - 3/18/2013

Carol Siddall editor at cthumanist.org
Sun Mar 17 22:40:51 EDT 2013

Hello members of the Humanist Association of Connecticut announce-list.

We  have cancelled our monthly meeting with Dr. Kenneth Feder on Lye
Stones, Cider Presses, & Sacrificed Virgins, scheduled to occur on
Monday, March 18, 2013 7:30 PM.

The weather forecast was making it sound as though the trip home from
the event could be especially treacherous, so we decided to err on the
side of caution.

We'll notify you as soon as this event is rescheduled. Our apologies for
the late notification.

- Carol Siddall
editor at cthumanist.org