[Hac-announce] Announcement of April Book Good Without God by Greg Epstein

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:00:24 EST 2013

The Book Discussion Group will discuss "Good Without God:What a Billion
Nonreligious People Do
Believe"<http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/good-without-god-greg-m-epstein/1111548427?cm_mmc=affiliates-_-linkshare-_-eehwuskn50u-_-2%3a9780060872670&ean=9780061670121&isbn=9780061670121&r=1>by
Greg Epstien.  There are lots of copies in the libraries.  Or,
purchase
via the Barnes & Noble link above, and HAC gets a portion of the sale
price.

We will be meeting on Sat. April 20.  Mark your calendars!

As a reminder, we will be discussing Steven Pinker's "Better Angels: Why
Violence Has Declined" this Saturday at 3:00 pm.  Then, we will be
discussing Albert Camus' "The Plague" on Sat, March 23.