[Hac-announce] TONIGHT'S HUMANIST MEETING POSTPONED!

David E Schafer deschafer at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 10:13:49 EST 2013

Dear Humanists and friends,

After following the weather forecast (snow showers this afternoon and
evening) and talking with Steve Boshi, Richard Siddall, and Bob Rafford
we've decided to postpone the program previously scheduled for tonight at
USNH in Hamden--make-up date to be announced.

We realize that some people who live in or near Hamden might not experience
too much difficulty in getting to and from USNH, but it's not a sure thing
even for them at this time, and those who live farther away, including those
I've mentioned above (among many others!), might have significant trouble.
We've therefore concluded that it's best to err on the safe side.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and promise to reschedule
the Boshis at as early a date as can be mutually arranged--when we can all
enjoy the program together!

Thanks for your patience,
June and David Schafer