[Hac-announce] Tips to Keep Informed

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 12:21:26 EST 2013

Our monthly newsletter is a great way to see what is happening at HAC, but
there are several other ways to keep informed about things of interest to
Humanists:

1)  Like us on Facebook:   http://www.facebook.com/CTHumanist    This is a
great place to for links to articles, videos, etc.  You can also share
items of interest with other Humanists.  You will need to open up a Facebook
<http://facebook.com>account if you don't already have one.  Click "Like"
on our page, and you'll start to get notices of new postings.

2) Follow us on Meetup:  www.meetup.com    Most of our events are announced
here, and you can exchange comments about upcoming or past events or see
who is coming.  It is also a helpful tool to those of us who plan the New
Haven and Hartford area dinners to give us an idea of how many to expect.

3) Join the CT Coalition of Secular Organizations Facebook group.  This is
a private Facebook discussion group where people who are interested in
Humanist, Secular, or Atheist issues can freely discuss issues without
worry about anyone else seeing what they post.  This is also a great place
to learn about events and activities that other groups have organized.  To
join the group, you need to be added to the group by someone who is already
a member and who is their Facebook Friend.  If you have a Facebook account
and would like to join, post a message on the HAC
Page<http://www.facebook.com/CTHumanist>,
and we'll get you in the loop.