[Hac-announce] Fwd: [CT Coalition of Secular Organizations] Today in the Times

normrhum at aol.com normrhum at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 19:29:26 EST 2013

I thank you for forwarding this to us.  I have great respect for Ms
Jacoby .  However as a proud Humanist for over forty years, I can only
proudly proclaim my Humanism and found fine responses from many places.
  I am not sitting on any fences but clearly in the Humanist
area.;Humanism is a complete philosophy. If we understand  this
philosophy .one would know my position on many areas.  Being familiar
with Corliss Lamont and Paul Kurtz makes clear  a position held by a
Humanist.
Thanks again.

Norm Roscoe.