[Hac-announce] Re "Half the Sky"

David E Schafer deschafer at comcast.net
Sun Sep 30 20:06:36 EDT 2012

Halina,

Thanks for the information!

I'm planning to show as much of this 4-hour documentary as possible (very
probably less than 2 hr of it) in a forthcoming USNH Cinema
first-Friday-of-the-month presentation with discussion, but I don't know yet
whether it will be in November or January, or possibly even some later month

The DVD won't be publicly available until October 20, and I can't plan it
until I see it.. I also don't know how it fits among other topical
documentaries currently in the queue.

I'm sure the distinctive thing about my showing will be the discussion that
follows.

David