[Hac-announce] Gov. Rubio's Speech last night

camsol at comcast.net camsol at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 11:56:36 EDT 2012

Thanks for doing this Dan. I agree with you. But what bothers me more is how can we trust an entity we cannot see, communicate with or negotiate with. Its just stupid. What they would substitute for God is those "humans" who purport to "know what God wants." like in any religious hierarchy We need to find trust in each other.

Camille Solbrig

camsol at comcast.net