[Hac-announce] Tomorrow's dinner meeting in Glastonbury-

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:38:19 EDT 2012

Our dinner tomorrow will feature State Representative Prasad Srinivasan of
Glastonbury.  Rep. Srinivasan will share his experiences as a follower of
the Hindu religion (he was one of the founders of the Hindu Temple in
Middletown, the first in Connecticut) and his perspective on church/state
issues.

We will meet in the back room at Hanafin's Pub, 21 Rankin Road, in Glastonbury,
at 6:30 pm.  Although all deciding to come at the last minute is welcome,
we appreciate responses on the Meetup site so we can alert the restaurant
approximately how many will attend.  Respond at
http://www.meetup.com/cthumanist/events/84179532/