[Hac-announce] Program change for Nov 19 Monthly Meeting

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:27:48 EST 2012

We have just learned that our planned guest speaker, Kimberly Hynes of
Common Cause, will not be able to make Monday's meeting due to a death in
her family.

In her place, HAC Vice President Doug Peary will be presenting one of his
"Humanist Heroes" talk on the inimitable H.L. Mencken   Doug's talk had
originally been scheduled for the February '13 meeting, and we thank him
for stepping up to address us next week.

We look forward to seeing many of you on Monday at 7:30 pm at USNH for
refreshments and conversation; the meeting will begin at 8:00 pm.