[Hac-announce] Glastonbury Dinner & Speaker

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:06:41 EDT 2012

Please join us at our monthly Glastonbury dinner tomorrow, Tuesday, May 22, at Hanafin's Pub, 21 Rankin Rd, Glastonbury.

Our speaker will be Larry Rifkin.  Larry frequently writes about humanism for Free Inquiry magazine and other publications.  He has twice been our guest speaker at our monthly meetings in Hamden.  Larry's talk will address "What does humanism have to say about our place in the universe and does it matter?"

Please meet at 6:30 pm for drinks and socializing, 7:00 pm for dinner and speaker.  We'll be in the back room.  We appreciate attendees responding on Meet-Up so we have an idea how many are coming, but that is not required.  You can respond at the link below.

http://www.meetup.com/cthumanist/events/63355532/