[Hac-announce] Next Book Discussion: god is not Great by Christopher Hitchens

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Sat May 19 07:10:36 EDT 2012

Our next book discussion will be god is not Great: How Religion Spoils
Everything <http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43369.God_is_Not_Great> by
Christopher Hitchens  The discussion will be on Saturday, June 9, at 2:30
pm (note early start time) at Stephany Cousins' home at 154 Sperry Road,
Bethany (address and directions below).

The book is widely available at public libraries.  Many libraries have
electronic copies available for free download to Kindle or other ebook
readers (I just downloaded mine).  Hitch narrates the audible recording (I
listened to it several years ago), and I thought that added something to
the experience.

Many thanks to Stephany for offering to host the discussion.

Directions:

154 Sperry Road, Bethany:  MerrittParkway (Route 15) to New Haven.  Take
exit 59.  At end of exit ramp turn left (north) onto Route 69 towards
Bethany.  After crossing the Bethany town line (sign is on left side of
road) travel less than a mile to find Bethway road on the left.  Turn left
onto Bethway and the next left onto Sperry Road.  Drive about a half mile
watching for 2 mailboxes on the left side with the numbers 154 and 158
.Turn left into the driveway just before the mailbox.  The driveway climbs
a  somewhat steep grade and turns to the right near my cottage and goes to
my house .      Welcome all.. Stephany Cousins