[Hac-announce] Joyce Wolf's Birthday

Thomas Platt tplatt13 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:47:31 EDT 2012

From Tom Platt

Please excuse my taking matters into my own hands this way, but time is of the essence:

Joyce and Nate Wolf (now deceased) were long-time active members of the HAC.  Joyce is in ill health and has been living in Masonicare's Ashlar Village for 5 years, or so.  She does get feeling lonely and out of touch.

Randy Olear has told me her birthday is coming up on May 7.  It seems too late to get together a group signed card, so I thought it would be great, and maybe even better, if we send her birthday greetings individually, both from those of you who knew her, but even from those who didn't know her.

Be creative.  If you don't have a birthday card, make one from a messageless card, or even a piece of note paper.

Joyce Wolf
19 Ashlar Village
Cheshire Rd.
Wallingford, CT 06492