[Hac-announce] If you know Franklin Marshall

Carol Siddall carol at carolstone.com
Sun Mar 11 14:40:48 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

If you know Franklin Marshall and want to call him, I do have his phone
number.

He's in the final stages of COPD and can hardly breathe, so you don't
want to keep him on the phone for long. But I think knowing people care
about him also helps, as he sounds like he's feeling a bit isolated.
He's of the opinion he won't last the week, so contact me now if you
don't already have his number, and I'll admonish you again not to
exhaust him when I give you his number.

-carol