[Hac-announce] Saturday Book Discussion Postponed in Event of Snow

Carol Siddall carol at carolstone.com
Fri Jan 20 23:35:39 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

(You're receiving this email because you subscribed to the announcements
list operated by the Humanist Association of Connecticut.  See
http://www.cthumanist.org/lists.html)

At the moment it looks like we're in for a pretty considerable amount of snow Saturday. We have no desire for anyone to risk life or limb, so if it's snowing as promised, please assume the book discussion is postponed.

We'll send a confirmation email during the day on Saturday, and we'll announce another date as soon as we have one chosen.

Stay safe, warm and dry,

-Carol Siddall
editor at elirion.net