[Hac-announce] 4th Annual Darwin Day Dinner -- SATURDAY, February 11, 2012

Cary Shaw caryshaw at optonline.net
Wed Jan 11 23:28:48 EST 2012

Dear Connecticut Friends and Neighbors,

Please join us for the 4th Annual Darwin Day Dinner.  We have a new venue: The Inn at Longshore, in Westport, CT.  We have a new day: Saturday!  We have the same cost: $55 per person ($60 if you respond after February 3).  And, of course, there will be a new Science Quiz (with prizes!) - even sciencier than last year's.

The invitation, which includes a response form, is attached - please respond early.  Our speaker is Rene Almeling, Assistant Professor of Sociology at Yale University.  Her talk is titled: "Sex Cells: The Market for Human Eggs and Sperm".  As always, the event is open to the public and all are welcome. Please forward this invitation to your friends.

Best regards,

The Southern Connecticut Darwin Day Committee

P.S. Please contact John Levin - jlevin at tfm-llc.com at 646 371-9280, or Craig Tomarkin - ctomarkin at aol.com with any questions or suggestions, or go to: www.darwindayct.org.