[Hac-announce] Bus trip to the National Reason Rally in Washington, DC - Saturday, March 24, 2012.

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Mon Jan 2 14:38:56 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

Mark Heil asked me to post this message from Tanya Walker of the
National Atheist Party of Massachusetts:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm the Massachusetts State Chapter Leader for the National Atheist
> Party (NAP) and I wanted to get the word about the upcoming Reason
> Rally occurring in Washington DC in March.  I'm sure that many of
> you have heard about it already, but for those of you that haven't
> please visit here: http://reasonrally.org/
>
> This is going to be a fantastic gathering of atheists, humanists,
> secularists and other like-minded individuals. Speakers include
> Richard Dawkins!  It is a free event - so all you have to do is show
> up! Which brings me to... The Reason Rally Bus!
>
> The NAP, along with the Reason Rally, are sponsoring buses to get
> you to and from the Rally at a low price ($60 out of Hartford, CT).
>
> Please visit our site at: http://reasonrally.dcrallybus.com/ to get
> the schedule and/or book a trip.
>
> If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask!
>
> Thanks! Tanya

Mark's commentary on this:

> You have to go to the website listed above to book your ride.
>
> I signed up for the Hartford bus, they need a total of 40
> reservations to activate the trip. There's one out of New Haven, but
> no one is signed up for that yet so we probably have a better chance
> of filling the Hartford bus.  It sounds like a good deal, gets us to
> the rally by 9:00 am and brings us back that evening.  You pay for
> the reservation now, but you can get a refund if you need to later,
> they'll also refund you if they don't make the quota of riders.
>
> -Mark

If you're a member of the Connecticut Drinking Skeptically meetup group,
there's a meetup for this event at
http://www.meetup.com/skeptics-183/events/46242672/

Regards,

	Richard.