[Hac-announce] NYTimes.com: On Religion: Where Are the Humanists?

camsol at comcast.net camsol at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 13:25:25 EST 2012

Rebecca,

The community is why I was a Unitarian for so many years until it got unbearable due to the falseness of the community. I am still looking for a community of fellowship with humanists that works for me now.

I am not so sure sending unsolicited funds and messages to these families is as comforting as people suggest. What is a proper and also helpful show of support in a tragedy like this?

Camille Solbrig

camsol at comcast.net