[Hac-announce] Special showing of film "Inside Mecca"

Thomas Platt tplatt13 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:53:56 EDT 2011

For those who would like to see the video, and who have the conflict
below, or another, it seems to be readily available on line.  I
Googled National Geographic video "Inside Mecca" and got this list:
http://tinyurl.com/64e7g7p - I especially like the one that
identifies it as "A Documentary about the Holly City of Mecca".  Fa-
la-la-la-la?

	Tom Platt