[Hac-announce] Special showing of film "Inside Mecca"

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Fri Oct 21 11:46:58 EDT 2011

David E Schafer wrote:
> Thanks, Jack!  Yes, I've typed it correctly quite a few times before, but
> this time I just failed to notice and correct one of many too-frequent typos
> I have been making as I grow older.  The film showing is indeed TONIGHT,
> October 21, @ 6:30!
>
> David

And, of course, the official Humanist Association of Connecticut program
that clashes with the film is the social dinner at Lisboa, 19 Lafayette
Street, Waterbury, at 7:00 PM.

Unfortunately we didn't realize at the last board meeting that David and
June had a program at USNH at the same time as the dinner.  So, you'll
have to make the difficult decision of which event to attend.

	Richard.