[Hac-announce] The dinner scheduled for tonight (Tuesday) will be held on Thursday - Humanist Association of Connecticut

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Tue Nov 29 11:55:52 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

(You're receiving this email because you subscribed to the announcements
list operated by the Humanist Association of Connecticut.  See
http://www.cthumanist.org/lists.html)

If you're not a member of our Meetup group you may have missed that the
Hartford-area dinner we had announced for tonight (November 29) in the
last newsletter has been rescheduled to Thursday, December 1, as the
restaurant will not be open tonight.

Regards,

         Richard Siddall
         webmaster at cthumanist.org