[Hac-announce] "Monkey Girl" Book Discussion

Dan Blinn dblinn at consumerlawgroup.com
Tue Mar 22 15:59:52 EDT 2011

Tom Platt sent me the following links that I thought might be of interest to those planning to come to the Book Discussion Group on Monkey Girl this Saturday:

A 68 minute talk on the book by the author at the Penn Bookstore in
Philadelphia -
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/196774-1

If anyone has trouble with the talk sluggishly loading, as I did, or
would like to otherwise watch it in segments, they can look at it
piece meal in a series of 8 shorter videos at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-DlKYku_i4

Dan Blinn
Consumer Law Group
35 Cold Spring Rd, Suite 512