[Hac-announce] Fw: Correspondence -how to respond to cartoonist

Cary Shaw caryshaw at optonline.net
Mon Jul 25 12:23:05 EDT 2011

The cartoon, in an attempt to be funny, unfortunately feeds a negative and
false stereotype of atheists.  To explain this to cartoonist Mike Peters,
and the King Features Syndicate, and to ask that he try his comedic talents
to spoof those who bear prejudice against atheists, one can contact them.

The website is:

http://www.grimmy.com/

(One can see the cartoon by clicking the left arrow back to July 21

“Place your hand on Darwin’s “Origin of Species” and repeat after me…

How Atheists Testify Under Oath”)

Click on CONTACT (top right tab) to contact them by email.

--Cary Shaw

-----
I'd agree.  I'd rather place my hand on the Constition or the Bill of Rights
or some state document of laws.

Camille Solbrig

camsol at comcast.net