[Hac-announce] Darwin event in Hamden

Cary Shaw caryshaw at optonline.net
Tue Jan 11 00:01:32 EST 2011

Hi,
I found, through a national site, darwinday.org, that there will be a Darwin Day event at the Unitarian Society of New Haven on Saturday Feb 12.  Below you will find the information.

If you really want to celebrate you could go to both the Friday night Feb 11 Darwin Day Dinner described in my previous email (see darwindayCT.org), AND this Feb 12 event.

--Cary Shaw

New Haven Event

http://www.darwinday.org/events/index.php?id=13400

Darwin Day Event Listing

Darwin Day Family and Intergenerational Fun Night ( Public )

Date and Time: 2011-02-12 18:30:00

Event Website: http://www.usnh.org

Activities:

Potluck at 6:30pm

Family and Intergenerational fun night 7-9pm.

Address:

The Unitarian Society of New Haven

700 Hartford Turnpike

Hamden/CT 06517

Sponsor: Family and Intergen Religious Education (FIRE) of USNH

Contact: Daniel Schlorff

Email: family at usnh.org

Phone: 203-288-1807x203 ((Religion Education) x204