[Hac-announce] Humanist Conversations Meeting Postponed - Humanist Association of Connecticut

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Fri Jan 7 19:50:40 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

(You're receiving this email because you subscribed to the announcements
list operated by the Humanist Association of Connecticut.  See
http://www.cthumanist.org/lists.html)

Our Humanist Conversations meeting for Saturday, January 8, 2011 has
been postponed due to the snow storm.  (We don't think the Unitarian
Society will have been plowed out in time for the meeting.)

We'll reschedule the program later in the year.

Regards,

         Richard Siddall
         webmaster at cthumanist.org