[Hac-announce] Leo Behe

Thomas Platt tplatt13 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:18:14 EDT 2011

The Humanist seems to have scored quite a coup in its Sept/Oct 2011
issue with its interview with Leo Behe, son of "intelligent design
heavyweight", Michael Behe.  Young Leo comes across as an
extraordinarily intelligent and perceptive young man.

Now my preemptive apologies to any of you who may have read the issue
more thoroughly than I and would like to put forward another article
for as much or more exceptionality than this one.  I have to admit
that the latter uniquely caught my eye.

	Tom Platt