[Hac-announce] Note error in Yale address

David E Schafer deschafer at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 10:50:54 EDT 2011

If you're thinking of attending Sean Faircloth's talk at Yale at 2:00 pm
this afternoon, you will want to know the correct address.  Manny Ratafia
has informed me that several of the announcements (not ours) have different
INCORRECT addresses!

The correct address is 102 Linsly-Chittenden Hall, 63 High Street.  It is
easy to find, just north of the intersection of Chapel Street and High
Street (this intersection is the corner where the the British Art Center is
located, one block east of York).

>From Chapel Street walk north on High (under the arch) and you will find
Linsly-Chittenden (# 63) very nearby on the right-hand (east) side.

All Yale lots are free today, I'm told.  You may also find free parking on a
nearby street.  There is also pay parking behind the British Art Center
(entrance to the lot on the right side from York, a one-way street coming
from the south).

Sean will also be speaking at our usual meeting place, the Unitarian Society
of New Haven, 700 Hartford Turnpike, Hamden, at 5:00 pm.  Refreshments at
4:30 pm.

Thanks for this information, Manny!

David