[Hac-announce] Changes to upcoming events

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Wed Sep 29 11:23:13 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

We have a couple of changes to upcoming events during the next week.

1/ We will be holding our second annual Ig Nobel web cast at USNH, 700
Hartford Turnpike, Hamden, at 7:00 PM on Thursday, September 30, 2010.
This event replaces the Hartford-area social dinner which was listed in
the September newsletter and would have been held at the same time.

2/ The October Humanist Conversations meeting, which was to have been
held on Saturday, October 2, has been cancelled.

More details are in the October newsletter and on our web site
http://www.cthumanist.org.

Regards,

	Richard Siddall
	webmaster at cthumanist.org