[Hac-announce] If you enjoyed the bible study we did, you might enjoy this

Carol Stone carol at carolstone.com
Tue Nov 9 23:04:04 EST 2010

"Transfigurations: Transgressing Gender in the Bible"

A one-man play.

Richard and I saw Peterson Toscano perform last month. He's a very good
actor with a very interesting message. I quite enjoyed it and thought
those who enjoyed our bible study sessions might enjoy this as well.

The event is at Yale's Slifka Theater, 80 Wall Street in New Haven, at
7:00 pm on Thursday, 11/11/2010.

An announcement of the show:
http://www.petersontoscano.com/Event.asp?EventID=401

More about the show:
http://www.petersontoscano.com/transfigurations

Peterson Toscano on Where We Live in September of 2009.
(This was what interested me in the first place)
http://www.cpbn.org/program/where-we-live/episode/wwl-transgressing-gender

Enjoy!
-carol