[Hac-announce] April 24 Pot Luck & Movie -- Mark Twain's "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"

Manny Ratafia manny at ratafias.com
Wed Feb 24 17:25:03 EST 2010

Please note in your calendar that on April 24 we will have a pot luck
lunch and will view one of the film adaptations of Mark Twain's "A
Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court." The pot luck lunch will
start at 1:30 PM and we will show the film at 2:15 PM. Please bring an
appetizer, salad, sandwiches, or main dish. We will provide drinks and
desserts. We will meet at USNH, 700 Hartford Turnpike in Hamden.