[Hac-announce] Links promised at "Founding Faith" discussion

Dan Blinn dblinn at consumerlawgroup.com
Mon Nov 23 09:13:33 EST 2009

At Saturday's book discussion group meeting, I promised to forward a link to the ACLU/AU letter threatening to sue the Enfield School Board for holding its graduation ceremonies in a church.  Here's a link to the AU website that discusses the possible suit, which you might want to read first:

http://www.au.org/media/press-releases/archives/2009/11/au-and-aclu-demand.html

You can find a link to the letter on that website.  Or, you can jump directly to it here:

http://www.au.org/media/press-releases/archives/2009/11/enfield-public-schools-au.pdf

And, here is a link to the Onion article that I partially read on Saturday: "Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be"

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/area_man_passionate_defender_of

Thanks again to Manny for organizing a very enjoyable discussion.

Dan Blinn