[Hac-announce] Tomorrow's discussion - Sumerians and Genesis - at USNH

David E Schafer deschafer at comcast.net
Fri Nov 13 11:31:05 EST 2009

Our first session on "The Bible from the Standpoint of Scientific and Historical Analysis" will take place tomorrow at 2:30 p.m. in the USNH Library.  Everybody who is interested or just curious is most welcome.

Don't worry about not having a reading assignment.  I'll bring terrific handouts and we'll use them together to get off the ground--high enough to be safe from the Great Flood!

After our first discussion together we'll plan together where we'd like to go from here.  There are plenty of good options.

See you then!

David