[Hac-announce] Discussion - The Crime Machine - Monday, April 27, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.

Carol Siddall carol at carolstone.com
Mon Apr 20 22:20:32 EDT 2020

Monday, April 27, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.

  Discussion - The Crime Machine

This is a follow-up to our monthly meeting on Diversity. It's a two-part
podcast for you to listen to in advance of the discussion.

Their description gives a good quick overview of what it's about: New
York City cops are in a fight against their own police department. They
say it’s under the control of a broken computer system that punishes
cops who refuse to engage in racist, corrupt policing. This is the story
of their fight, and the story of the grouchy idealist who originally
built the machine they’re fighting.

The first two minutes of part 1 is a bit of banter between the hosts.
Don't worry, you're in the right place.

Part 1

https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/76h967

Part 2

https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/n8hwl7

This is going to be a skype call. Our discussion will be Monday, April
27, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. Here's the link:

     join.skype.com/v8lTpWup1B0r

-carol