[Hac-announce] Annual Meeting, Elections and Solstice Party - Monday, December 16 - 7:00 PM / USNH

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:22:41 EST 2019

Join us as we celebrate the Winter Solstice!
Location: USNH, 700 Hartford Turnpike, Hamden
We’ll enjoy our traditional pot luck dinner starting at 7:00 PM.
Please bring a dish to share.
Around 8:00 PM, we’ll hold a short business meeting, at which we will elect officers for 2020.
Next, our Solstice party gets underway, with a reading of “Ode to the Tilt”. Musical entertainment will be provided by Wry Bred.
We will have a Humanist Solstice Trivia contest, and opportunity for some song and dance!
Remember to bring SOCKS for our ongoing contribution to the New Haven Public Library’s drive for persons who use area homeless shelters. Socks are the most needed and least contributed item of clothing. All sizes, for all ages and genders, are much needed.